300g Rice (2x boil in the bag)
2 handfuls of chopped tomatoes
2 large slices of ham
2 handfuls of chopped mushrooms
2 hard boiled eggs
1. Boil the rice for around 15 minutes (cooking times vary check the pack!)
2. Whilst the rice is cooking boil the eggs. I boil the kettle, pour it over the eggs, turn the hob up to high and wait till the water reboils and then turn it down to a medium heat and set an 8 minute timer.
3. Whilst the rice and eggs are cooking, cut the ham, tomatoes and mushrooms.
4. When the eggs are ready drain them and run them under cold water, peel the shell and slice.
5. Fry the mushrooms in butter for around 5 minutes on a medium heat until lightly brown.
6. Drain the rice and stir a large knob of butter through and then toss in the egg, tomatoes, mushrooms and ham and give it a good stir.
You can add anything you like to this simple and easy dish, sweetcorn, peas, asparagus!