Chorizo and Green Bean Salad
There are a lot of variations of this little dish, but the easiest and tastiest I've found (with lots of experimenting) is this, and you can make it in under 10 minutes!
1/2 Strong Chorizo
2 handfuls of Green Beans
1/2 Red Chilli Pepper
1 Garlic Clove
1. Rinse the green beans and set to boil (they take around 7 minutes)
2. Finely chop the chilli and garlic clove
3. Add olive oil to a frying pan and fry the chilli and garlic together on a low heat for around 3 minutes
4. Chop the chorizo into 1 cm thick slices and add to the pan
5. When the Chorizo has become a deeper red and given off a lot of juice add the green beans.
6. Stir it all together and serve!
You can experiment by adding tomatoes or soft boiled egg and using oregano, red wine,
almonds as you like!